Your network is exposed to a multitude of threats and applications you cannot identify nor control with your port-based firewall. File sharing, social networking, personal email, and streaming media are just a few of the applications that can evade your firewall and your employees are using these applications — legitimately in many cases — to do their jobs. Blocking the applications outright may hurt your bottom-line, but blindly allowing them invites business and security risks.
- Zero-Day Malware detection and prevention
- Is the ability to examine a payload in real time to determine if it is malicious or benign. This is often accomplished by detonating the payload in the cloud and observing its behavior called Sandboxing
- SIEM Security Information and Event Management is the ability to simultaneously collect security and traffic data from multiple points in the network and make predictive actionable determinations based on the correlation of the data.
- Security policy implementation
- Is the framework for an organization to protect and control corporate IT assets and data? Development and Implementation of these policies is typically a significant challenge for many organizations. Lanworks can assist will the entire lifecycle including planning, development, enforcement, management, analysis and audit.
- Application Threat Protection
- As well as Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is the security layer that protects corporate information from malicious damage or unauthorized exfiltration. Lanworks has various solutions to fortify data and manage the unauthorized removal of data.
- Web Application Security
- Deals with the security of Web content and Web site accessibility within an organization. Having a web security product that is continually updated with accurate classifications, granular filtering capabilities and preventing web security vulnerabilities like cross-site scripting, SQL injection and others is paramount to keeping your enterprise secure.
Lanworks Managed Firewall Services keep your network protected and up to date with priority firewall administration, log monitoring, and speedy responses to security and device health events. Trust Lanworks certified security experts to swing into action before you even need to know about it.
A properly set up and managed firewall can provide strong security and optimize your internet performance. Improperly set up firewall only provides a false sense of security. Using a security expert to define firewall policies and set appropriate firewall rules is a must. Our managed security solutions are there to help you establish policies, configure, provide firewall monitoring, and maintain your firewall so that it remains secure even as your company changes.