Late last year we wrote about how you can use the power of the cloud to defend your business from the next generation of malware and security threats. Juniper’s Sky Advanced Threat Prevention (ATP) uses advanced machine-learning technology and the cloud in combination with its latest SRX1500 Firewall to rapidly respond to threats long before traditional security solutions can.
Even though our blog gives you a good high-level understanding of Sky ATP, it’s one thing to read about something and another to see it working in person. So we’ve partnered with Juniper and Ingram Micro and put together a free lunch and learn where you can see Sky ATP in action. Virg Santos, a Juniper Senior System Engineer, will be joining us to demonstrate to you how Juniper’s dynamic anti-malware security solution adapts to today’s ever-changing threat landscape. You can expect to see how to:
- Protect your environment against sophisticated zero-day attacks and unknown threats.
- Use machine-learning for dynamic analysis deception techniques and sandboxing to trick malware into revealing itself.
- Scan ingress and egress traffic for malware and indicators of compromise.
- Integrate Sky ATP with Juniper’s SRX1500 Firewalls.
- Use deep inspection and inline malware blocking.
- Manage and create and actionable reporting.
Sky ATP Security Dashboard
During the demonstration, you be able to see how the Sky ATP Dashboard works (shown above) and how it presents a complete overview of the security status of your environment, and also allows you to see the source of any attacks on your company. In additional you’ll be able to see the latest version of Junos Space Security Director, Juniper’s scalable and responsive security management application, including its updated dashboard that has the same look and feel as the Sky ATP one above.
The lunch and learn will be taking place on Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 11:30 am at Ingram Micro’s offices at 55 Standish Court, 2nd Floor, Mississauga, Ontario, and lunch will be served naturally. If you want to register for the event, please use this registration page to sign up. We hope to see you there!