Is the Cloud Right for you?
Transforming business operations to the cloud, has for some changed the way their data is stored, accessed and secured. With an “Always On”, “Improved Mobility” and “Improved Collaboration” perspective, does the “Cloud” offer real value, or is it mostly hype. Our session will provide you with a personal approach to review your present day business operations and evaluate your needs to determine, if the “cloud is right for you”.
Our workshop will assist you in understanding, if your business can benefit from the “cloud”:
- Do you know how the cloud works?
- Is the data secure?
- Can it simplify your current IT management?
- Where does the data reside? Canada or USA? Does it matter?
- Can it save you money?
Personalized ½ day one-on-one session with our experts, discussing Cloud concepts, practices, scenarios and how it specifically relates to you and your business.
A Discussion pertaining to your current environment will include:
- Cloud/Hybrid concepts, structure and management
- Data Storage Requirements: File storage & sharing
- Data Accessibility – VPN, RDS and VDI
- Resident in-house applications vs. web applications
- Data Security, Backup and Recoverability
- Best Business Practices – tips and industry insights (O365 Backup)
- In-house training requirements
- Cloud Managed Services and Support
- Cloud Costs Comparisons and ROI
Since 1986, our specialty has been the world of emerging technologies, focusing on security and networking. We take the time to understand your business needs and then we go above and beyond to help create innovative solutions designed with your business goals in mind. When you partner with Lanworks, you get more than just a line card of products and services – you gain a professional, hands-on technology partner who is dedicated to giving your business a competitive advantage.