We’ve grown thanks to our high quality of service, and that comes from working very closely with one another and sharing the success with everyone in the company. We look for individuals that are enthusiastic and honest, who love technology and who are devoted to providing client satisfaction.
We offer an excellent and positive work environment, along with great benefits. If you find a position at Lanworks that interests you or you think it’s a place you could see yourself working, please submit your resume below:
Account Manager/ Business Development Manager – Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Managed Services
For many years Lanworks has been a leader in building our customer’s IT infrastructure and delivering high-quality IT services. Now our customers are asking for more. Our medium size clients pay more and more attention to the importance of business continuity and disaster recovery for their businesses but most of the services currently offered in Toronto area are directed to larger corporations.
Lanworks created an important “turnkey” solution that can be tailored to the medium size company’s needs.
We need a dynamic individual who will help us develop and grow this part of our business while helping our clients achieve their goals using cutting edge technology at a right cost.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Lanworks DR and Managed Services offering.
- Develop, manage and successfully execute professional business and technical relationships with clients & prospects; able to develop and maintain C-level and senior technical management relationships.
- Utilize leads generated from marketing and internal lead generation resources and/or self-generated leads to build a pipeline of net new business.
- Solicit and dissect client requirements and craft a solution that utilizes consulting services, managed services, advanced and traditional recovery services as dictated by the client need.
- Build and present solution proposals and pricing to executive leadership teams.
- Provide professional presentations at technical, application & management level.
- Negotiate contract terms and close business.
Requirements and Preferred Requirements
- Demonstrated track record of success in selling of complex technology products and/or services to Enterprise and Mid-market Clients. Preference will be given to candidates with direct experience in selling Business Continuity Management, disaster recovery and managed services.
- Entrepreneurial “hunter” mentality.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or work experience equivalent in a technical service or product support role required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop, write, and defend complex business case analysis for solutions not part of current product offerings
- Legal and contract expertise desired
- Able to effectively communicate at the technical, business and board room levels
- Exceptional listening and verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent presentation skills at all levels – ideally proven C-level presentation expertise required
- Exceptional Project Management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple complex projects required
- Knowledge of Operating Systems hardware and protocols highly preferred
- Proficient in various communication environments and of emerging technologies highly preferred
- Must be technically able to work with vendors
- Proficient in the use of PC platforms and Software
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Full medical and RRSP benefits
- Goals based quarterly goals
- Profit sharing plan